November 13, 2012

Good Time

what's up there? I'm here and totally fine.
you guys still remember my cousin and her boyfriend, Mbak Sasa&Mas Dity? yes! they were having a wedding last week. so happy for you guys :) gonna post some of the wedding's photos later.
but here we go,

me-Arya-Kinan. Nadya took this.
so, we were helping them to clean up their house, and at the end, we took some silly photos. Nadya started this. she wanted to make a motion photos and I wanted to have a photoshoot. and the result..

Nadya's photos are all taken by me.

taken by Nadya
epic fail
another project..
Arya&Kinan. 
Kinan was in trouble, she asked Arya for a help..
"Please help me.. I'm trapped here, help me.." she said
"get lost, girl." .................................................................. #okay
last silly thing..
Aaaaa!
girl, it's just a see-saw! #okay
yeah!
girl, please..
HAHAHA silly much -_-
now, I introduce you Ayam Family!
with their house (next year)
well, having fun with them is the real definition for good time. love you so much much much my cousins!<3 p="p">

love&loooove,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment